KNOK SYSTEM FAQ
If you need any support. Do not hesitate contact to us by below button !
Make sure your panel updated. If your cannot update the panel for some reason, during the last step, press home, rename the lock, and enable anti-theft security.
Smart lock is a technology-enabled smart home device that allows users to lock and unlock a door by sending secure signals from a mobile application on their smartphone, computer, or tablet. Depending on the model, it allows key less entry using a PIN code and/or fingerprint. Traditional locks requires a key to lock and unlock the door.
If you are a guest, your host would have provided you with one of the following methods of entry:
1) The PIN code is a series of numbers that you can key into the smart lock.
2) After keying in your PIN, press the ‘#’ key to unlock (Key icon for Latch Model).
3) Depending on the type of PIN code your host has given you, it may expire.
1) Open the Mobile Application and log in.
2) Go to Visits under the Menu, and you will be able to view your Bluetooth Key(s).
3) Tap on the Bluetooth Key icon to unlock.
4) Make sure that you have a strong Bluetooth and internet connection on your phone.